January 2, 2013

๑۩۩..REVIEW: Princess Mimi Almond Brown Circle Lens ..۩۩๑

Happy New Year to all of our followers!!! With a new year, comes resolutions, so I have come up with mine, to blog as much as I can!! Usually I'm super lazy, but I'm gonna put a lot more effort for you guys!! So I'm gonna start this new year right with a circle lens review!! I got these contacts a couple weeks ago, from candylens.com.
(Diameter is 14.5 mm)

These contacts are actually really subtle! For some reason I thought they would stand out more like the Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown or the Sesame Gray ones. But they still do have a "dolly look" to them. 

(Without flash)
These contacts are really comfortable (I'll sometimes wear them for over 15 hrs. :O)
(With flash, no lens in right eye, compared to the left eye with circle lens)
(Both lenses in with flash)


Review:

Comfort: 
(These lens are very comfortable but can get a little dry the longer you wear them)

Design: 
(There really is no design to these lenses because they blend in with your own eye. I do like the black ring on the outside of the lens to give it a good dolly look )

Color: 
(I actually really like the color of brown that the lenses are. Its like a very light brown but then blends in with your eye. Because my eye is naturally dark, it blends right on in)

Enlargement:  
(I was actually a little disappointed with how little it made my eyes seem bigger. In the picture, it barely looks bigger than my natural eye. I would've thought that because they are 14.5 mm they would've made a bigger difference)

Overall: 
(I really like these lenses. I got them because I always saw Tsubasa Masuwaka wear them on them on the cover of her older dolly wink series. They looked really cute on her, and I think they look good on me too ♥. I recommend these to anyone who wants to try out circle lenses for the first time. They are subtle, but still give you a little bit of an enlargement)


I hope you all liked this review! Please comment, (we love comments). I'll be back soon with another post! Peace!!!♥ -Jennifer







7 comments:

  1. fjkdsfjsd adorable! I love the nails too. Are they that comfortable :o maybe I should get them and try them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are very comfortable once you get them on! Plus you can decorate them anyway you want :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow those lenses go really well with your hair and eyemake! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete