March 15, 2016

Blade and Soul taking over my life

Since the beginning of january I have been sucked in and on this game every single day!! No joke I'm addicted.

The free mmorpg game that I am talking about is Blade and Soul! The recent english version came out uh this year? Heh not sure but Blade and Soul has been around the asian area for a few years now. So the american server is still kind of trying to catch up to the korean servers. Yes, this is a korean mmo so you already know it's gonna have some pretty bad ass art! And it's free!!! But of course like any other mmo out there if you want more options or just better stuff there's the premium plan that you can purchase that will get you only things a premium person can have. Us peasants can't has! Being premium doesn't have that much of a difference to being a regular free to play player, just you get access to some nicer things like outfits.

There are a bunch of super cute clothing!! Can't farm money fast enough....

Best thing about the game is the different character customization options you get. You can make them tall, short, fat, skinny, cute, ugly and just weird, and little details like eye styles, makeup and wrinkles.

The different races in this game are:
  • Jin(m/f) which is the basic human race and classes available for the Jin's are Assassin / Blade Master / Kung Fu Master / Warlock(new class)
  • Gon(m/f) which is the same as human but just a stronger race and classes for Gon's are Destroyer / Kung Fu Master / Force Master
  •  Lyn(m/f) are the cute characters which you can customize with different type of animal ears and tails and classes for Lyn's are Summoner / Force Master / Blade Dancer / Warlock(new)
  • Yun(f) which is strictly a female class has classes of a Force Master / Blade Master / Kung Fu Master
 Best part about picking a Lyn and choosing the Summoner class is that you get a cute furry companion!! You can dress them up and if you don't like the default color that it comes with you get the option later on with enough money you can give them a makeover.

As for my own creation I made a Gon named Kerie(lv45), a Destroyer because they have an axe which looks more like a scythe and that's pretty awesome! Plus the Gon is supposed to be a tank as stated in the race description but really the real tankers are either the Blade Master or Kung Fu Master. Now I would say that I played long enough that my character started growing her hair out!! Hah ok jk I bought the new hair which is really popular in the game.
And of course I wanted my own kitty too so I made a super small Lyn named ChibiChibi Chan(lv23) and my kitty, Endymion! The pink outfit is called Pinky Bear and it is just too cute!! Like every outfit looks cute on a Lyn. The only mod I made to my cat so far is the two colored eyes.
Just a week and a half ago Blade and Soul announced their new class which was the Warlock. The Warlock just basically shoots chains and magic to bind the enemy and they can summon a demon to fight by their side kind of like the cat but the demon only stays summoned for a certain time limit. Unlike the cat which is always by your side unless it dies then that's when you would have to summon it back. And with the Warlock I made a guy character and of course he has to look freaking hot! My Warlock Keredo(lv45).


Any who! Best game I've played so far besides Phantasy Star Ocean 2, which they need to come out with the english version already!!! But yeah if you guy's are into mmorpg then definitely play this game or at least check it out. Super fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment