August 27, 2011

❀Daily Gyaru Makeup❀

Well this is it! My daily gyaru get up tutorial(some what). My eye style is more leaned towards Kanako Kawabata's makeup because she's my favorite ;D hmm not much to say about this makeup, oh yeah this took about almost an hour to get perfectly. Although it kinda looks sloppy ಥ_ಥ E N J O Y ! [warning: lots of pictures]
S U P P L I E S

 Apply your fav foundation

Brush a light brown all over lid and a gold on inner third of bottom lash. Then line your eye shape

 Put on any pair of lashes. Draw a short line on the center of your bottom lid and then apply mascara [I drew in fake lashes]
 Apply a nude lipstick . . .
I forgot the blush step but you know where to put it. WALAAA you're done!!


Hoped you enjoyed it! Lol oh yeah you can try it too if you understood hehe ◕ ‿ ◕ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment