September 2, 2012

ˋ0ˊ 2nd Day: Nyx Matte Lipstick Review ˋ0ˊ




2nd day of blogging in a row!!! (Gotta keep it up :)).So today I decided to blog about this new lipstick that I got from a beauty store called Ulta. I love Nyx makeup, so I decided to try their matte lipstick, and I..... LOVE IT!!!! The color is soooooo noticable and bright and soooo pretty. It was only $6 too, which isn't too bad for a good lipstick. It doesn't even dry out my lips, so I can wear it all day long!! They had many other colors, like red's, other pinks, and nude colors too. The one I have is in "Summer Breeze". Such a good color!!! Almost a barbie doll pink.


(My original lips)



(With lipstick on)

(Top off)

(Color against my skin)

I recommend this lipstick to anyone!! And Nxy makeup products as well. They're not over pricey like other good quality makeup brands, so its perfect. They even sell eyelashes!!

Bai bai everyone!! See you tomorrow!!!
✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・✿

0 comments:

Post a Comment