September 1, 2012

ˋωˊ ジェニファー's One Week Blog Challenge!!! ˋωˊ

 

Hello People!!!!! I've been wanting to blog lately but I have no ideas!! So came up with this challenge that I need to blog for a whole week, starting today! Hopefully this will cause more people to follow me and Vicky and hopefully give me ideas So please read!!!!! And also help me with ideas?? My fall quarter for college is starting ib U,,・ω・)n a couple of weeks, so I figured this is the time to do this challenge. Like my wig? Lol I know it looks cheap, because it is!!! Wigs are so expensive (This one was already over $20!!). I got it for when I went to Sakura-con. I would like to get a nicer blonde wig because I love this color of hair!!! But I don't want to damage my hair anymore to get it :(. Anyways, that's my reason!!! See you guys tomorrow!!! 
   +゚☆゚+。Y⌒Y゜*゜ ☆:*´¨`*:..:*´¨`*:.☆ .。+゜*☆⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒☆*゜+。.。:.*.゚ ゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。
                                                                    
                           Here's some more pics!!
                       
                       
          


(Good Night)
                                                                                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment