September 8, 2011

♡ Going Downtown ♡

Going downtown in Portland, Oregon is so much fun. On weekends they have a huge market, called the Saturday market (even though its open on Sundays too). Before I left Oregon, a couple friends and I went on Sunday. They usually have a lot of handmade things for sale. But I ended up buying an ear cuff, and a cute little doll that I can put on my phone! ♥ There was even a girl with a pikachu backpack that my friend followed around, haha. 
The cute dolls!! ♥

Floating teacups(?)

The pikachu!!

Friend with the pikachu

Gyaru Dress(?)

Cute cell phone charms

Fresh Strawberry Bubble Tea! ♥

Hello Kitty

A Hello Kitty book, filled with Hello Kitty

5 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like so much fun! Those dolls are really cute, i remember seeing them once in my local mall but i ended up not getting one...now i really regret it haha xD. Oh by the way, was the bubble tea good? I love bubble tea so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hopefully you can get a doll soon!!
    and the bubble tea was really good. it was so fresh cause they used fresh strawberries, so it was sweet and a little tart too <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had markets like that around here ~ maybe I just haven't discovered it yet... HELLO KITTY <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun. Is it true that things are more expensive in Oregon since you don't have sales tax?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LemonberryLulu, hopefully you have a market, or you can go to one. they're lots of fun <3

    @Sia, actually things are still priced the same like in everyother state too. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete