June 23, 2012

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Root touch-up + new color

Yes! I know it's been such a long time since anything new has been posted on this blogged!! (。>д<) So much I could be blogging about but just so lazy to blog it. I'm a bad blogger!!! I know this has been said many times but we will start blogging more! So keep following our blog ( -`д´-)


Getting to the point here! Went to my local K-mart store to buy me some hair dye because I felt it was time to fix my mess of a hair. Trust me there was so many different tones on my brown side of the hair. So instead of re-dying it brown I felt like switching it up by doing a new color!! ⊙△⊙ I bought the cheapest hair dye! Lol gotta save that money ˋ︿ˊ and it was the revlon light auburn. It came up looking really nice after rinsing and drying it, so I'm proud of the color. And of course gotta do that daily root touch up on my bleached side. 



 [oh all the different colors (ノω-ヾ)]
 [growing roots]
[i made a boo boo (。>д<)]
 [bam! the color it turned out to]

[with out flash and with flash] 



And ta-daa that's it!! This color reminds me of TaeTiSeo's Tiffany's hair color. What do you guys think of the new color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment