June 26, 2012

Tsubasa Masuwaka Inspired (◡‿◡✿)

Guess nani?!!! I'm BACK!
Well I'm back with another blog post that is muahahhahahahahah! Soooo, it's summer and it's raining ˋ0ˊ well hopefully it is sunny tomorrow like it said on the ipod weather app thingy because I wanna go swimming!! Mmmkay now back to the title. My Tsubasa Masuwaka inspired look for today is her eyeshadow make up! I haven't done any gyaru makeup in a while because of pure laziness but it's starting to kick back in (O) yeah! Well let's start the photo spam!! ICAMWHORING!
[the eyeshadow makeup I wanted to try]
 [hah turned my kitty lanyard into a head band]
 [hmm new colors to get: orange!]
[wow double lid tape! haven't used one in a looooong time]

[random time]







Woot and that's it! More blog posts and maybe even more inspired looks to come!!!! ⊙ω⊙

0 comments:

Post a Comment