I think I'm really getting the hang of blogging daily for you guys ❤ ❤ . So I'm back with an eyelash review. I've had these eyelashes for a while, but I'm finally getting around to review them. I got these from an Uwajimaya in Seattle and they cost $18 + tax.
Decolog also has other series such as the Rich series and Sweet series.
(Back of Packaging)
(Everyday makeup with Dolly whos)
I did notice that these eyelashes are very similar with the older series of Dolly Winks in #1.
1. You get 5 pairs of eyelashes for $18 while Dolly Winks you only get 2 pair
2. These eyelashes are very soft so they don't irritate your eyes while they're on
3. Super cute packaging
4. Give "dolly" look
1. These eyelashes are very fragile and will break very easily if you try to clean the glue off of them
2. No glue comes with these eyelashes (I always liked that Dolly Wink includes glue with theirs)
3. Eyelashes don't last very long
3. Very light and don't stand out too much
(Very hard to take care of!)
Overall, I don't think I would buy these eyelashes again. They're okay for a one buy kind of thing, but I like it when I can keep re-using my eyelashes. These eyelashes seem like a use once eyelash. If you like these eyelashes then buy the Dolly Wink brand in #1 instead. They're much more worth it. So try these at your own risk. Hopefully you have a better experience with them than I did. Well see you guys later! And thank you to all of our followers for being so patient with our giveaway. I think I might wait to do a giveaway when I go to Japan and have cute stuff ❤ ❤ . Thank you to everyone too for commenting, following, and viewing our blog. It means a lot to Vicky and I. Have an awesome day! ❤ ❤