January 19, 2016

Bunny 3 Color Gray

I messed up on the name in my last review post so go and check it out because I messed up the name!!

Alright down to the correct lens name!
Wonderfully sent by the amazing KlensPop is the Bunny 3 Color in Gray.

And again this type of lens come with different variation of colors! Which I really love the effect it gives off. Especially when it comes to having brown eyes, the different colors do help make the pupils a bit brighter. Of course, a way cuter, natural looking eye.

Comfort is great! But if you do have drier eyes always bring a moistening lens eye drop. I forgot how much they go for but probably $8 less or more with tax.

Sorry about the lighting!! And totally forgot to take more pictures!!

Design: ★★★★☆
Enlargement: ★★★★☆
Color: ★★★★☆
Comfort: ★★★★☆
 If you would like to get this look head over to my youtube channel! New video is up!!
Hope you enjoy this post and see you in the next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment